Posted on : 21 Dec, 2018
Shape your future Information Technology Graduate Program 10 Positions – 12 to year and a half POSITIONS BASED AT THE NATIONAL POST OFFICE Center IN PRETORIA
Postbank is putting forth the oppor – tunity to jobless IT gradu – ates who will develop their profession and increase amazing aptitudes and learning in the IT business and in the meantime be a piece of a group that is forming the eventual fate of money related consideration. We are searching for socially determined people who experience the soul of business enterprise, and are inno – vative and innovation insightful. The alumni must be versatile and have a solid hard working attitude and must be superior workers and self-roused.
Graduates will have the chance to be uncovered in the accompanying zones:
• Enterprise Architecture and arrangements plan.
• IT Infrastructure Engineering and Support.
• Application improvement and support.
• Software and Hardware testing, Windows Specialist on programming and dynamic index.
• Database Administration and Infrastructure stockpiling.
• Information Security.
• System Integration and Middleware.
• Completed or should be in the last year of a multi year perceived Degree/Diploma in Information Technology.
• Relevant IT Certification will be an additional preferred standpoint.
• Persons must be South African Citizens looking for working environment encounter.
• Must as of now be jobless.
• Must live inside the territory for which they are applying for or willing to migrate incidentally at claim cost.
• Must will render incredible support of the unit.
• Must will travel.
• Must will experience an appraisal/meet.
• Must have an unmistakable credit (ITC), capability and criminal record.
• Will be paid a month to month remittance/stipend as controlled by the organization.
• Will sign a 12– year and a half at work preparing contract.
• Will not be ensured stable situations after culmination of the preparation.
• Will not be qualified for organization benefits separated from the month to month remittance.
• Will have a formal advancement plan.
NB : All applications to be joined by a:
• Comprehensive CV.
• Certified duplicates of capabilities.
• Statement of results and.
• ID Copy and contact number.
The South African Post Office is focused on the accomplishment and support of decent variety and value in work, particularly with respect to race, sex and handicap.
Shutting Date: 28 December 2018
The most effective method to Apply
In the event that you wish to see opening, sign on to www.postoffice.co.za and Click on Careers or Email your CV to: [email protected]
Enquiries in regards to the program can be coordinated to: [email protected] or call: 012 407 6819 or 012 407 7639
Correspondence will be constrained to short-recorded hopefuls as it were. On the off chance that you don’t get notification from the South African Post Office or its Agent inside 3 months of this ad, it would be ideal if you acknowledge that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Post Office Limited holds the privilege not to fill this position or to re-promote the situations whenever.