Executive PA.Client Services & Operations & Administration wanted: Apply Now
Old Mutual is the 2017 No 1 Top Employer in South Africa and Ghana and remains the Industry Leader in Financial Services and Insurance. We have also been certified as a Top Employer in all the 13 countries across the African continent. We are rooted in our purpose of “Enabling Positive Futures” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience. We strive to enable our employees to Unleash Their Greatness through a Great Career, at a Great Global Company, with Great Leaders, in a Great Culture with Great Rewards and Recognition.
If our purpose resonates with you and you are driven and ambitious top achiever with a strong determination to succeed then join Old Mutual. We will provide you with opportunities to unleash your greatness.
About the Job
The key objective of this focus area is to provide the full Personal Assistance service to the General Manager
This role is responsible for collaborating with Personal Assistants, Managers across business units within the Personal Finance Segment as well as across the Old Mutual Limited Group, as well as with External Stakeholders and vendors.
Diary & Meeting Management:
· Manage all acceptance and declines
· Manage and coordinate meetings with relevant stakeholders
· Ensure line manager is prepared and briefed on time for upcoming meetings or workshops
· Ensure all pre-reading is printed/collated for Manager prior to meetings
· Assist with team functions; such as year-ends and farewells
· Update & ensure accuracy of calendar entries
· Attend to e-mail and correspondence on a daily basis.
· Proactively follow-up on all emails where you are cc’d by consulting with Manager
· Review and action managers’ incoming emails when they are out of the office. Redirect issues that can be dealt with by others when line manager is not available.
· File read emails using line managers filing system.
· Prepare agenda for all Exco meetings
· Arrange & confirm all catering for meetings
· Arrange all travel (local & international) for the Managing Director.
· Capture and process expense claims.
· Take minutes at management meetings, and ensure that the minutes are sent out to all attendees 48 hours after the meeting
· Screening of telephone calls for the line manager and relaying of messages
· Responsible for capturing and processing invoices timeously
· Accountable for the management of a budget or significant spending on a budget
· Minimum 6 years working experience as an Executive Personal Assistant for a Managing Director / Senior Executive/s
· Matric Qualification
· Relevant tertiary qualification is preferred
· Proficiency in MS Office
· High level of attention to detail
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure
· Ability to interact confidently & professionally with Senior Management
· Ability to effectively multi-task and make sound decisions
§ Minimum 6 years working experience as an Executive Personal Assistant for a Managing Director / Senior Executive/s
§ Matric Qualification
§ Relevant tertiary qualification is preferred
§ Proficiency in MS Office
The post Executive PA.Client Services & Operations & Administration wanted: Apply Now appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.