Financial Accounting Lecturer wanted: Apply Here
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To undertake lecturing duties and the associated functions of preparation, assessment, moderation and curriculum development.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
1. Academic content development.
2. Contribute to the preparation of course materials.
3. Carry out administrative tasks related to courses and attend meetings as required by the department’s management team
4. Maintain a practical understanding of service standards and quality improvement initiatives relevant to the department and work to these standards, engaging in personal and professional development as appropriate
5. Researching and developing new topics, courses and teaching materials, including online resources.
6. Participation in Examination Certification and Promotion of learners.
7. To lecturer subject matter (Face to Face)
8. To conduct contact session with students. (Distance)
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1. Academic content development and Lecturing
2. Academic leadership and Research
3. Student records and Academic monitoring
4. General Academic administration
5. Student Support and Contact session (Distance)
Should you not receive any feedback in 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
1. Honours/ Masters in Finance
2. A strong knowledge of Finance combined with a broad subject background
3. Management and Teaching in tertiary environment.
4. 3 years industry and /or 3 years lecturing experience.
5. Possess specialist knowledge in the discipline to develop teaching and /or research programmes and the provision of learning support.
6. Computer literacy is essential especially in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
Job Closing Date
The post Financial Accounting Lecturer wanted: Apply Here appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.