Hospital Receptionist urgently needed: Apply Here
Employer: Posted by LetsLink Recruitment
My client in Centurion is seeking to employ a hospital receptionist.
The receptionist is responsible for welcoming and admitting patients to the hospital as well as dealing with general queries.
Main job responsibilities:
• Admitting patients into the Hospital which includes Pre- Admissions
• Accurate recording of patient information into the system
• Engage with patients on medical aid rules, benefits and co-payments
• Obtain and appropriately store all the necessary documentation
• Receive payments in the form of cash and credit card
• Balancing and reconciliation of payments
• Manage petty cash float
• Assist with any ad hoc duties assigned by Management
• Operating of the Switchboard, where necessary
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
• A relevant administration qualification would be advantage
• 2 – 3 years Hospital Reception experience is essential
• Must have SAP experience
• Awareness of all relevant polices and standard operating procedures
• Adherence to all policies and standard operating procedures
• Adherence to internal control frameworks and quality standards
• Must be able to work shifts
Salary: between R9000.00 and R10000.00 monthly salary, benefits to be subsidised medical aid and retirement fund
This position is open to disabled persons
Please view our website: www.jobs365.co.za
This position reports to: Manager
Apply before Monday, May 20, 2019 – 7 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
The post Hospital Receptionist urgently needed: Apply Here appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.