HR PRACTITIONER Urgently needed: APPLY HERE
ROLE: HR PRACTITIONERLOCATION: MIDRANDTEMPORARY – 4 MONTH CONTRACT &8 MONTH CONTRACTEmployee Relations
• Provide advice to line managers regarding the conduct and misconduct management processes. Provide advice to line managers and investigate/process disciplinary cases.
• Review practices to ensure statutory compliance and regularly provide guidance to line managers. Manage the housing and SQ allocations and associated evictions.
Coach Line Managers on effective delivery of Disciplinary hearings
• Represent the organisation at CCMA (Conciliation and Arbitration)
• Chair the monthly meetings with Shop Stewards in the absence of HRBP. Resourcing
• Process permissions to recruit (workflow).
• Process the offers of employment/negotiation.
• Manage and conduct interviews with Line Managers and selection test and make recommendations to Line for all C Band and lower positions.
Ensure that the site job profiles are relevant and up to date and where job evaluation is required necessary arrangements are made with Line Manager and HRBP Talent Management
• Coach Line Manager on Performance Management Process and Talent & Org Review process. Facilitate Consistency Reviews and Talent & Org Review meetings.
• Coordinate the performance appraisal documents and consolidate performance ratings.
• Facilitate employment equity target setting and monitor profile.
Health and Safety Compliance
• Manage the IOD/minor injury treatment process and reporting.
• Assist Risk Officer in monitoring IOD cases. Training Development
• Compile training matrix from Appraisal doc.
• Facilitate HR training including adhoc refresher for employees and Line Managers.
Drive Development Plans for all employees in C Band positions. Employment Equity
• Drawing quarterly reports and discuss at EE meeting also using the same reports of appointments
• Drive staff profile as per agreed KPI for the site by effectively engaging and advising Line Managers. HR Administration
• Manage new employee on-boarding process.
• Manage terminations and exit interviews.
Manage the capturing of HR information and data into the relevant systems and assure the integrity of the data. KPI’s
• Reduction of Disciplinary and CCMA Cases ANALYSE HR REPORTS
• Accuracy and currency of HR data.
• Achieve agreed EE/ACI targets.
• Reduction of Overtime and Absenteeism.
Development Plan in place for all Successors in C B and positions EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
• Degree in Human Resource Management
• Valid Code EB drivers’ licence KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
• HR principles and practices
• Employment and labour legislation
• Change Management Processes
• Health and safety policies and procedures
• HR systems
The post HR PRACTITIONER Urgently needed: APPLY HERE appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.