The Energy Efficiency Programme is one of two main programmes at the organisation with other relevant sub-programme areas.
We require two (2) junior project administrators to support the General Budget Support (GBS) Projects. The organisation would like to focus on the establishment of a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system and further development with the Energy Service Company (ESCo) Market Development area.
The position will be based in Sandton, Johannesburg.
- Undergraduate degree in an area related to energy, engineering, data science or related subjects, monitoring and evaluation and market development, commercial studies (energy).
- Candidates in the possession of a postgraduate degree will be favoured.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- To support the organisations project leads for M&E and the project leads for ESCo Market Development on project implementation.
- To carry-out secretariat functions for project committees.
- To keep record/store all collected documents and data, ensuring data is secure and retrievable.
- To monitor and report writing on project related progress
- To liaise as and when required with stakeholders and project partners especially on the ESCo market development project
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of 1 years experience in monitoring and evaluation of energy related projects or and energy service market development.
- Fair knowledge and understanding in project management
- Experience in working with South African public sector institutions would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written English)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (outlook, power point, word, excel)
- Basic knowledge of a range of energy efficiency technologies, including small-scale embedded generation, will be advantageous
- Knowledge of the principles of Measurement and Verification (M&V) of energy savings will be an advantage;