SHEQ Officer wanted ASAP – Salary R10 000 – R15 000 Per Month
Our client, in the Northern suburbs, is looking for an experienced SHEQ Officer.
– Candidate needs to come from the Manufacturing industry.
– Experience within steel fabrication and production – from raw component level to finished goods.
– Certification required:
Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (HIRA)
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and maintain HSE management programmes and systems.
* Ensure compliance with the OHS Act.
* Perform Quality checks on the production line.
* Incident reporting and Near Miss tracking.
* Implementing and reporting on SHE & Quality Systems’ KPI’s.
* Continuous improvement of Factory production (in line with Factory Manager, and Line Managers)
* Prevention inspections
* Investigate accidents/incidents & report
* Ensure that all documentation is up-to-date
* Develop a monthly SHEQ Communication Strategy – to include, written information, tool box talks, and Management briefs
* Responsible for company preparations for annual H&S audits & Quality audits
* Assist with the retention of all current quality accreditations and work towards attainment of new accreditations
* Facilitate all forms of risk assessments e.g. general, manual handling, fire prevention. Furthermore, act as the Final Authority where specialist response is required.
* Monitor the site ‘permit-to-work’ system to ensure compliance
* Monthly reporting on SHEQ statistics
* Any other functions or project work that Line Managers may require.
– Grade 12 with Mathematics & English
– Relevant SHEQ Qualification
– First Aid Training and Fire Prevention certificate
– Added Advantage: Registered as a Professional H&S Officer
– Drivers license & own transport
– Computer literacy: Word & Excel
Apply before Tuesday, July 16, 2019 – 59 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
The post SHEQ Officer wanted ASAP – Salary R10 000 – R15 000 Per Month appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.